- Robert S. Crowder to speak on “Trying the Maritime Case in the United States” at the BIT 3rd Annual World Congress of Ocean in Dalian China October 2014.
- Steven E. Young was elected as Vice President for Development of the Beverly Hills Bar Foundation for the 2014-2015 term.
- Bradley Ross presented, "Family Medical Leave Act: Leave Administration and Reasonable Accommodation Seminar" for the Human Resources Managers of a prominent international food services company | June 2014
- Freeman Freeman & Smiley Attorneys Michael Blumenfeld and Robert J. Girard II
Win $3.7 Million Award
- Robert S. Crowder, Freeman, Freeman & Smiley Partner and Chair of the Scholarship Committee for the Propeller Club - Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach, awarded two award scholarships to high school senior essay contestants.
- Freeman Freeman & Smiley Grows Their Los Angeles and Orange County Offices With the Addition of Four New Attorneys