- Damon M. Juha to moderate panel at the Bisnow SoCal Industrial Summit on Thursday, November 14, 2013.
- Sylvia Scott to speak on “CCO/General Counsel Liability” at webinar on Oct. 15 sponsored by BD/IA financial publication.
- Curtis A. Graham, Jay T. Thompson & Joseph E. Mudd represented Formosa Meat Company, Inc., aka Golden Island Jerky, in its sale to The Hillshire Brands Company.
- Stephen Lowe will be a panelist at the LACBA Trusts & Estates Symposium 2013 on the topic of "Were the Trustee’s Investments Prudent? Objections and Defenses" on September 27, 2013.
- Sylvia Scott to speak on "Proper Use of Client Assets: Soft Dollars and Hard Money Payments" at the 2013 NSCP National Meeting in Washington, DC on October 22, 2013
- Glenn Sherman and Armen Mitilian were panelist and Sharyn Yoshimi moderated on “Landlord Lease Remedies: A Closer Look” at the LACBA- Leasing and Development presentation on September 26, 2013
- Stephen Lowe along with Hon. Edward M. Ross, Judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court (Ret.) spoke to CalCPA, Los Angeles Estate Planning Committee on the topic “Trust and Estate Litigation – A New Era for Trustees.” on August 14, 2013.
- Sharyn Yoshimi and Bradley Ross, spoke at Freeman Freeman & Smiley, LLP 2013 Sponsored Seminars on the topic of Commercial Leases - New 2013 Disclosure Requirement, held June 6-7, 2013 in Los Angeles and Irvine.