For more than 30 years Freeman Freeman & Smiley has provided clients with exceptional legal advice and superior service. Our attorneys and support staff work closely together in a collegial environment to deliver client service of the highest quality by the most efficient means possible. We strive to retain well-rounded attorneys and support staff who enjoy family life and recreation, in addition to working hard in an environment where every team member is valued and respected.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our salaries are competitive with similary sized Southern California law firms. In addition, we reward both our professional and support staff for their dedication and outstanding service through our discretionary bonus program.
A summary of benefits include:
- Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- HMO, PPO and HSA Medical Plans - HMO and PPO Dental Plans -- Vision
- Group Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Programs
- Up to 10 paid Holidays observed
- Paid Parking
- Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Paid MCLE Courses
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary LTC Insurance
- Paid memberships in CA State Bar Association and other Local Bar and Professional Associations
We foster a culture of teamwork amongst attorneys and support staff, believing the most effective training and mentoring takes place when associates and partners work together on specific matters.
Freeman Freeman & Smiley seeks attorneys with superior academic credentials and excellent oral and writing skills. Entrepreneurial energy, initiative, judgment and willingness to assume responsibility are highly valued. We are committed to making a substantial investment in our lateral hires by fostering an environment in which they are seamlessly integrated into our firm culture.
If you are interested in joining us, please direct your inquiries to:
Director of Human Resources
1888 Century Park East, Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CA 90067